I am a qualified hypnotherapist and member of the Hypnotherapy Association – subscribing to their code of ethics.
I’m professional and passionate about what I do and like to make the therapy an uplifting process with great back up support. My approach is intuitive but not assuming – I don’t use ‘magic’ but work with you and your subconscious to help you make changes quickly and effectively whilst remaining fully in control. Many people comment on how amazing the experience it is.
I have a Hypnotherapy and HypnoBirthing clinic in Saltash, Cornwall and Tavistock, Devon. I can see clients for hypnotherapy both face to face and via Skype
As part of my hypnotherapy package I offer:
- Personally tailored hypnotherapy sessions
- Telephone and email support between sessions
- Further reading and homework tasks (don’t worry, they’re fun!)
- A recording of our session to listen to at home
- Ongoing support and discounted group sessions